BOWL & MOVIE PACK
Valid within 30 days of purchase at Timezone Coolangatta.
2 x 2 Games of Bowling*
*Valid for 2 person’s use only.
* To be used at Time of redemption.
* 2 games per person to be used consecutively.
2 x BCC Cinema Movie Passes ( Valid within 14 days of redemption at BCC Coolangatta only)
1 x All day parking Pass ( Valid on the day of redemption only)
Terms and Conditions
The ticket holder acknowledges having read and understood the terms of this disclaimer, confidentiality and release form and agrees to abide with them and confirms having received a copy of this document.
- This ticket is only valid for 2 people for 1 use only, within 30 days of purchase at Timezone Coolangatta.
- Tickets may not be duplicated.
- This ticket is non-refundable non-exchangeable.
- Ticket needs to be presented at the counter at Timezone Coolangatta to redeem the package.
- Photo ID may be need at Time of package redemption.
- Entry may be refused if tickets are damaged or defaced in any way or are not purchased through an authorised point of sale.
- The right of admission is reserved and is subject to the management and the venues terms of admission.
- Any unused portion of package if you or your invitees are asked or forced to leave or if you decide not to attend any part of the package will not be refunded.
- The participants will receive the following:
- 2 x 2 Games of Bowling *
- *Valid for 2 person’s use only.
- * To be used at Time of redemption.
- * 2 games per person to be used consecutively.
- 2 x BCC Cinema Movie Passes ( Valid within 14 days of redemption at BCC Coolangatta only)
- 1 x All day parking Pass ( Valid on the day of redemption only)
- Management reserve the right to withdraw, reschedule or substitute features and may vary advertised programs, prices and venues.
- Children under 12 must be accompanied by a responsible adult at all times.
- No alcohol or illicit drugs are to be brought into the premises.
- The participant acknowledge that neither we nor the venue will be responsible for any loss or damage to the property (including personal property such as bags, money or other personal items) brought to or purchased at the event by you or your invitees.
- Still cameras (not professional) are permitted but images may only be used for private purposes and not public display.
- Authority: The participant acknowledges that the organiser may photograph and/or may record the session in which the participant is attending and authorised the organiser to utilize any such photographs and/or recording in any manner what so ever.